This is one of my go to meals when I don’t feel like “cooking” and want something quick, easy, delicious and healthy! I promise you won’t even miss the cheese in the Vegan Kale Pizza recipe. It’s so good even the non-vegan people around me love it! You won’t regret trying this out I promise!
WHAT I USE:
- Organic Kale
- Organic Pasta Sauce
- Organic Olive Oil
- Naan Bread
- Chop Up Your Kale
- Massage the leaves wit olive oil until they are all equally covered
- Warm up pasta sauce (I like to add additional seasoning to mine to give it more flavor: salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, basil)
- Pour sauce onto Naan Bread
- Pile Kale on top (I would put more kale on top than you think you need, should create a little mound on top. It will wilt down a lot)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 and cook for about 20 minutes until edges become crispy. (you can cook longer or shorter depending on how you like your pizza, I like my crispy so I do about 25 minutes)
- Use a pizza cutter to make slices and enjoy your pizza!